Muscles/Tendons Changing Classic: Yi Jin Jing
Online Qigong Course: December 9th, 2017 - March 17th, 2018
The Qigong practice of Yi Jin Jing, (aka Yi Gin Ching), popularized by the legendary Shaolin Temple concentrates on infusing soft tissue, including ligaments, tendons, fascia, and even bone marrow with a specific kind of Qi, unlike the kinds of exercises usually done at the gym that primarily stress the development of muscles or cardio. Along with the physical transformation, comes a profound mental-emotional transformation as Yi Jin Jing works on both levels simultaneously to enhance your potential as a complete human being able to move through the world with more confidence and compassion.
Yi Jin Jing, The Muscles/Tendons Changing Classic, as the legend has it, was passed down from Da Mo's (Bodhidharma) teachings after he had emerged from a cave where he had lived in seclusion and meditated for 9 years. Having taught this practice to the Shaolin priests, they found that not only did they improve their health, but also greatly increased their strength. Since then, Yi Jin Jing has been trained for health and longevity, and to change the physical body, i.e. change muscles, tendons, and internal organs from weak to strong, and to increase internal power for martial arts. To reach this goal, the physical body must be simulated and exercised and the Qi in the energy body must be regulated.
Yi Jin Jing - Muscles/Tendons Changing Classic:
- Strengthen the physical body, especially the connective and soft tissues, and increase internal power
- Open up the Qi channels and maintain the appropriate level of smooth Qi circulation in the twelve primary channels. This maintains the health and proper functioning of the related organs. Smooth Qi circulation also makes it possible to greatly strengthen the physical body.
- fill up the Qi in the two main Qi reservoirs: The Conception and Governing Vessels. When an abundant supply of Qi is stored in these two vessels, the twelve primary channels can be regulated effectively.
- Open the small Qi branches from the primary channels to surface of the skin and maintain health conditions for the muscles and skin and maintain healthy conditions for the muscles and skin.
- Those who wish to reach a higher level of Qigong training, Yi Jin Jing practice is needed to build up the necessary level of Qi. It is also thought to be the prerequisite to the Marrow/Brain Washing Qigong.
The next Yi Jin Jing session beging December 9th, 2017
Register before November 27th and get $100 OFF!